And for only a dollar a piece! When I was little I used to drink out of these at my grandparent's house. I love the rustic feel of these glasses. They remind me of something you'd see out in the country or in an old home where lots of people once lived there and have lots of stories to tell. Anyway, I have moved my best glasses out of the main cupboard and these have gone in! These mugs have only been here for a few days and all 8 of them have gone through the dishwasher three times!
Sunday, September 15, 2013
Dollar Store Find- Mason Jar Mugs
I went to the 99 Cent store the other day and found something that I have been searching for since I got married: Mason Jar Drinking Mugs!
And for only a dollar a piece! When I was little I used to drink out of these at my grandparent's house. I love the rustic feel of these glasses. They remind me of something you'd see out in the country or in an old home where lots of people once lived there and have lots of stories to tell. Anyway, I have moved my best glasses out of the main cupboard and these have gone in! These mugs have only been here for a few days and all 8 of them have gone through the dishwasher three times!
And for only a dollar a piece! When I was little I used to drink out of these at my grandparent's house. I love the rustic feel of these glasses. They remind me of something you'd see out in the country or in an old home where lots of people once lived there and have lots of stories to tell. Anyway, I have moved my best glasses out of the main cupboard and these have gone in! These mugs have only been here for a few days and all 8 of them have gone through the dishwasher three times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment